Attract Local Business Owners and Their Employees
The Affordable Care Act has created an unprecedented opportunity for Credit Unions to expand their reach into the local business community. Imagine having multiple sales people introducing the Credit Union’s products to business owners, non for profits and other targeted entities.
NOW IMAGINE HAVING THIS SALES FORCE FOR FREE!
BLIC will hire, train and manage licensed insurance sales people to introduce the Credit Union’s products and services along with BLIC’s Property & Casualty, Health, Life and Senior insurance products to targeted businesses, not for profits, individuals and other entities. If your Credit Union is licensed to offer insurance products this can also become a source of fee income!
BENEFIT FOR THE CREDIT UNION
- Multiple Sales People at No Cost to Credit Union
- Introduction to Local Business Owners
- Health Insurance Experts at Credit Union
- On-Line Health Insurance Quoting & Enrollment System
- 7 Day a Week Inbound Support Center
- Helping Business Owners & their Employees
- On-Line Tracking Reports
BENEFIT FOR THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY
- Opportunity To Learn About Affordable Care Act Benefits
- Save Money on Health Insurance for Employees
- One on One Enrollment
- On-Line Enrollments
- Learn About Credit Union Membership Benefits
- Introduction to Credit Union Branch Manager or Relationship Manager
BENEFIT TO THE SALES AGENT
- Credibility with Credit Unions Name
- Access to BLIC Systems
- Access to Multiple Insurance Products
- Referrals from Credit Union Members
- Referrals from Credit Union Employees
- Local Presence
- BLIC Hires Agents (with CU review)
- BLIC & CU Train Agents
- CU Introduces Agents to Branch Personnel
- Target List of Businesses Decided by CU/BLIC
- Agent Begins Contacting Business Owners
- Agent Joins Local Networking Groups
We only offer this product to one Credit Union in each community. Therefore, this becomes an exclusive arrangement between us.
For additional details and to arrange a presentation please click here.